Italian and English version.
Hi my friends!
How are you ?
Today I am here to show you the delights we ate when we went to the restaurant for my mother’s birthday (she became “bigger” on April 10th, I wrote an article about it HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM! – BUON COMPLEANNO MAMMA!!)
Reviewing these dishes is making me hungry that you do not even imagine, I would like to jump in my car and run straight into that restaurant and order everything !!
As always we went to our place of trust, where we know that we eat well and where everything is done strictly homemade, and you feel it!
But now let’s start right away, I’ve also been able to photograph the dishes of all the participants, so there are so many good things, and we start with:
- Appetizer of cold meats: coppa, ham, salame and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Crespelle stuffed with mushrooms and besciamella.
- Green chicche della nonna with red sauce.
- Pumpkin tortelli.
- Gramigna with chili sauce.
- Breaded and baked lamb chops.
- Roast beef.
- Baked potatoes.
- Fruit salad with strawberries and kiwis.
- A mix of pies, including lemon cake, Susanna pie, pie with amaretti and mascarpone, nuts and others I do not remember, ops.
I took the Crespelle stuffed with mushrooms and besciamella, the Roast-beef and the baked potatoes!!
What do you think about this lunch ? Do you like it ?
Which is your favorite plate ? Let me know!!
- Antipasto di salumi: coppa, prosciutto crudo, salame e Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Crespelle con ripieno ai funghi e besciamella.
- Chicche della nonna alle verdure con sugo rosso.
- Tortelli di zucca.
- Gramigna con sugo al peperoncino.
- Costolette di agnello impanate e al forno.
- Patate al forno.
- Macedonia di frutta con fragole e kiwi.
- Un mix di torte, tra cui torta al limone, torta Susanna, torta agli amaretti e mascarpone, torta di noci e le altre non me le ricordo, ops.